Project Management Process
New Life Management Services Inc. will work closely with the Board of Directors to fulfill the needs of the specified projects by their respective completion dates. We will provide clear timelines and hold contractors accountable to such guidelines, by setting clear deliverables, conducting site visits, and site meetings with contractors.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Provide monthly report and escalate to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with the Board of Directors to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.